Continuous Improvement Manager MioveniScris de leoHR
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a multinational company,
Continuous Improvement Manager – Mioveni Area
- Implementation of industrial best practices in the plant; cost savings;
- Analyze and optimize the flow of materials and finished products;
- Conduct lean workshops (5S, SMED, TPM, HOSHIN, VSM) for Plant Continuous Improvement;
- Implement 5S program (automatic & visual management follow up) for the plant (audit, results, action plan);
- Ergonomics analysis in all areas;
- Implement standardized work;
- Creation of training modules;
- Pull system implementation;
- Implement Kanban production system;
- Leads the kaizen workshop in the factory &VSM analysis;
- Implement ANDON board (real-time production monitoring) for all factory;
- Support for implementing plant QRQC;
- SAP Plant Maintenance Key-User; SAP training modules.
- Engineering studies, (Master´s degree or diploma);
- Experience in the Continuous Improvement or significant related experience at least 2 years;
- Well-founded knowledge in 5S, SMED, TPM, HOSHIN, VSM;
- Results oriented, analytical and structured functioning;
- Very good English skills, French would be an advantage.
- Opportunities for a career development through training courses (training abroad);
- Salary package plus benefits (car, meal tickets).
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to with subject: “Continuous Improvement Manager”. We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.