HR Administrative AssistantScris de leoHR
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a multinational company,
HR Administrative Assistant - Bucharest
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation for trips and administrative papers regarding these;
- Office management: purchases;
- Managing recruitment process and keeping close contact with candidates and recruitment agencies: preliminary screening, organizing interviews, sending feedback;
- Keeping good evidence of candidates for each job post;
- Providing orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies;
- Keeping track of the employees in probation period;
- Managing work contracts, amendments and other confidential documents
- Organizing trainings, workshops, seminars
- Participating actively to redesign the HR processes in the organization together with GM and external coach
- Working closely with board managers.
- University degree;
- Excellent communication, organizational, teamwork skills;
- Open minded , sociability and good interpersonal skills, good capacity to deal with ambiguity, autonomous;
- English or French - advanced level mandatory;
- French – desirable;
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point);
- Interest in developing a career in Human Resources – midterm evolution of the job: HRBP.
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to with subject: “HR Administrative Assistant – Bucharest”. We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.