Sourcing Back Office Responsible - Curtea de ArgesScris de leoHR
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a multinational company,
Sourcing Back Office Responsible - Curtea de Arges
- Create, maintain and update supplier's master data in the SAP System
- Create, maintain and update in SAP all input data for new components / parts, updates and keep track of all changes, including technical documentation, prices for Germany and Romania;
- Keep the contact with suppliers for entering data / measurements in AHP orders by suppliers and inform suppliers about drawings or modification requirements;
- Ensures all the documents for Sourcing Quality System;
- Perform contract drafting based on internal template with input from Sourcing Manager or designated team in charge of negotiation and follow up ;
- Provide support for the Sourcing team, manages agenda visits.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Engineering,
- Legal knowledge, previous work experience with commercial contracts represents advantage,
- Minimum 1 year of experience in sourcing or related field,
- Advanced English level - mandatory, German represents advantage,
- PS skills(MS Office -Excel and Word), SAP represents an advantage,
- Analytical thinking and result oriented,
- Customer oriented,
- Excellent communication skills.
- Opportunity to develop a solid and stable career in a international company in its field of activity.
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to with subject: “Sourcing Back Office Responsible”. We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.