IT Service Desk Support - TimisoaraScris de leoHR
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a reputable multinational automotive company,
IT Service Desk Support - Timisoara
- Supervision of technical requests of our users in German and English;
- Recording and independent handling of support operations and fault cases as "single point of contact" for the user;
- Classification, prioritization and detection of incidents in the ticketing system (incoming telephone email/fax);
- Telephone processing and solution of 1st level / standard inquiries / incidents, via remote connection to the client PC;
- Develop the solutions for users on the telephone or forward the problem messages to specialist groups
- Working in two shifts (07:00 - 15:00 and 12:00 - 20:00) 8 h/day;
- Completed university degree or ongoing;
- Very good German and English (written and spoken);
- General IT know-how, dealing with Microsoft products is an advantage;
- Enjoying working in a team, resistant to stress and have joy in dealing with customers;
- Independent, analytical and structured way of working;
- Good communication skills, friendly manner;
- Organizational skills and team spirit.
- The opportunity to work in a multinational automotive group, a dynamic environment that encourages employee development.
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to with subject “IT Service Desk Support-Timisoara”. We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.