Junior Account Manager B2B - Timisoara
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a multinational company,
Junior Account Manager B2B
- Promotes and sells products and services to the customers in the existing portfolio;
- Continuously prospects the market to acquire new customers;
- Manages the relationship with the existing customers, while identifying cross-sell and up-sell opportunities;
- Prepares commercial offers, negotiates contracts and ensures after sales support for customers;
- Elaborates data analysis and reports related to own activity and customers’ performance.
- Direct sales previous experience ;
- Market and customer orientation ;
- Analytical competence and decision making skills ;
- Demonstrated negotiation skills ;
- Ablility to work independently ;
- Knowledge of MSOffice package ;
- University degree ;
- Good level of English language ;
- Clean driving license, B category ;
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to with subject “Junior Account Manager B2B”. We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.
Operations Director - Prahova
Pentru clientul nostru, o renumita companie multinationala din industria FMCG, recrutam:
Operations Director - Prahova
- Planificarea, conducerea si coordonarea activitatii fabricii.
- Formularea politicilor, conducerea operatiunilor de zi cu zi, precum si planificarea utilizarii materialelor si resurselor umane;
- Planificare, bugetare;
- Stabileste indicatorii de performanta ai departamentelor din subordine, comunica obiectivele si urmareste ca acestea sa fie indeplinite de personalul din subordine;
- Organizeaza, indruma, conduce, controleaza si raspunde de desfasurarea in mod eficient a activitatii departamentelor din subordine in conformitate cu dispozitiile legale in vigoare;
- Analizeaza noutatile in domeniu si propune tehnologii de fabricatie, conditii tehnice de lucru.
- Supervizeaza implementarea procedurilor de lucru pentru operatiile desfasurate in fabrica.
- Experienta anterioara de minim 3 ani intr-o pozitie similara;
- Experienta in industria FMCG reprezinta avantaj;
- Cunostinte practice de management general;
- Excelente abilitati de comunicare si interpersonale;
- Abilitatea de conducere, formare si motivare a personalului;
- Limba Engleza – nivel avansat.
Daca aceasta pozitie iti prezinta interes, te rugam, trimite CV-ul tau la cu subiectul: "Operations Director - Prahova". Apreciem si multumim tuturor aplicantilor, insă doar candidatii care indeplinesc criteriile specificate in anunt, vor fi contactati.
Manager CAE - Craiova
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a multinational automotive company,
Manager CAE - Craiova
- Lead the global CAE Team: balance the scope of work between strategic development of team know-how and SW/HW capabilities vs daily operational contribution into innovation/customer RfQs and projects;
- Define strategy and roadmap to further extend scope of work and ensure state-of-the-art CAE capability and capacity for current and future product and market scope;
- Be an ambassador of company’s CAE competency, specifically convince OEMs or novel customers of company’s technical system leadership position;
- Permanently question and explore state-of-the art SW/HW evolution and target for technical and industry leadership;
- Develop and customize CAE tools to company needs;
- People development from all aspects: technical as well as personality. Ensure the competency of CAE engineers by selection within recruitment, defining and initiating the required trainings;
- Manage the team and structure the daily work scope specifically to support all internal customer work requests;
- Release designs and system lay-outs from a CAE standpoint and give Engineering direction;
- Execute CAE analysis within Engineering and development projects to give product and equipment approval based on virtual validation results and simulation;
- Ensure knowledge about and compliance with Customer Specific Requirements throughout your team and if necessary define training measures;
- Pertinently drive to move testing validation into a simulation-only work style (virtual DVP);
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Aeronautics, or a comparable education ;
- Experience in product development into mass production;
- Good understanding of fuel systems, relevant components and other automotive systems or energy supplies;
- Min. 5 years of CAE experience FEA/CFD/process-simulation preferably in automotive product development;
- Min. 3 years of working in a multinational-company or a 2-year assignment abroad;
- Initial leadership experience;
- Preparedness to travel internationally/intercontinentally;
- Know-how in nonlinear structural mechanics and in materials (metals and polymers);
- Blow molding or Injection molding process knowledge;
- Extensive knowledge in simulation standards; Knowledge in at least one multipurpose FEA software package, i.e. Ansys, Hyperworks, LS-Dyna, BlowView;
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to with subject “Manager CAE”. We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.