Catalogue enablerScris de leoHR
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a multinational company,
- Deal directly , Buyers and suppliers either by telephone, electronically
- Provide support to local users and the procurement organization on e-catalogues
- Maintain e-Catalogues for assigned categories
- Set-up and edit new e-catalogues and vendors
- Coordinate the new vendor set-up, including interaction with Master Data team and new catalogue release
- Defing and assigning roles for Procurement user in SAP environment
- Creating and maintaining the approval flow for financial cost centers
- Release new editions of e-catalogues when revision was needed
- Release e-catalogues or new editions when terms & conditions or standards have changed
- Perform testing of technical release changes on e-catalogues.
- Enroll and train suppliers on the portal
- Provide Help desk support to supplier on the Portal usage
Knowledge and skills:
- Bachelors's degree or equivalent business experience
- Excel proficiency, SAP system knowledge
- Nice to have technical background.
- Problem solver, Teamplayer , Stress tolerant
- Diligent – ensure deadlines are met and priorities are balanced accordingly
- Demonstrated affinity with commercial issues.
- Demonstrated attention to details
- Ability to handle multiple priorities within established timeframe.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Use initiative and is pro-active
- Analytical, numerate
- fluent English
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to with subject "webref : Catalogue enabler". We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.