Vendor Scheduling AnalystScris de leoHR
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a multinational automotive company,
Vendor Scheduling Analyst - Bucharest
- Assures materials necessary for production and NPI, maintain inventory level according to SIOP/ budget;
- Secures materials planning;
- Balances the materials receptions;
- Optimizes incoming transport cost;
- Manages materials inventory reduction;
- Negotiates changes with suppliers for materials delivery;
- Executes necessary change management as per managed processes.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- University degree, preferably Economics;
- Min 2 years ‘experience in a similar role, preferably in automotive industry (and/ or) Min 3 years ‘experience in a complementary role in supply chain;
- SAP literate;
- Fluent in English, a second foreign language preferable.
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to with subject “Vendor Scheduling Analyst”. We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.