Legal Advisor - BucharestScris de leoHR
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a multinational company,
Legal Advisor - Bucharest
- Employment issues, labour legislation;
- Drawing up various contracts and agreements;
- Shareholders rights, contractual rights, intellectual property rights;
- Legal representation before courts and tribunals;
- Liaison with local country legal teams;
- Review of complex orders/review of simple contract clauses;
- Review and negotiation of non-disclosure, teaming and similar agreements;
- Engagement with acquired businesses to support transition to company’s practices and processes;
- Engagement in longer term projects such as reviews of company’s standard contracts.
- University degree in Law;
- 1-3 year experience in a similar position;
- Highly organized person, detail- oriented, with planning abilities in order to meet deadlines;
- Enthusiastic personality, with a proactive and problem-solving attitude, with ability and willingness to learn fast;
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication (verbal, as well as written);
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Excellent command of professional English;
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Opportunity for career development in an international environment;
- Working in a highly dynamic, multicultural team with a high growth perspective on the local and regional markets.
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to with subject “Legal Advisor - Bucharest”. We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.