Senior Inventory Accountant & GL - AradScris de leoHR
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a reputable automotive company,
Senior Inventory Accountant & GL - Arad
- Booking of transactions in GL for different JE as assigned for Cost Accounting and GL;
- Booking, calculation, computation and accounting entries regarding raw materials consumption, WIP, FG, production;
- Stock take valuation twice per year;
- Monthly Analyses of deviations, different reports;
- Reconciles bank accounts with the group;
- Ensures and reviews compliance with global organization standards, system & process standards and standard procedures in assigned area of responsibility within Accounting;
- Ensures and reviews compliance with accounting related laws as well as internal and external rules and regulations in assigned area of responsibility within Accounting;
- Ensures and reviews quality of financial reporting in assigned area of responsibility (this includes knowledge about treatment of transactions material for assigned area of responsibility), closing of the month and reporting;
- Participates in the monthly / annual financial statements for the group and local.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- University degree in economics;
- Previous experience in inventory cost and GL;
- Fluency in English;
- SAP Knowledge: FI/CO;
- Fors Knowledge would be an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Analytic Thinking;
- Pay attention to details;
- Focused on results;
- Meet Deadlines.
- ACCA/CECAR would be an advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Advanced IFRS/Local GAAP knowledge.
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to with subject “Senior Inventory Accountant & GL - Arad”. We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.