Senior Accountant - BrailaScris de leoHR
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a reputable agribusiness company,
Senior Accountant - Braila
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting;
- Responsible for day to day accounts operations ;
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts;
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting;
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting;
- Reconciles bank accounts with the group;
- Participates in the monthly / annual financial statements for the group and local;
- Tax declarations;
- Payroll processing.
- University degree in economics;
- Qualified accountant with at least 5 years’ work experience preferable in Agriculture or FMCG;
- Fluency in English;
- ACCA/CECCAR would be an advantage;
- Advanced IFRS/Local GAAP knowledge;
- Able to use an ERP system such as Oracle, SAP, Sage is preferred.
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to with subject “Senior Accountant - Braila”. We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.