Transport Planner - ChitilaScris de leoHR
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a reputable multinational logistics company,
Transport Planner - Chitila
- Responsible for planning routing activity in accordance with the AETR rules;
- Manages the schedule and plans the transport operation, ensuring: the requirements of the clients are met, the vehicle utilization is maximized and services levels are met, the delivery time is met and the working hours of drivers are optimized;
- Plans the routes according to the agreed rules with clients, according the volumes, seasonality, other indicators pre-established and communicated by the clients;
- Constantly optimizes the delivery process in order to effectively manage the procurement budget of access charges;
- Continuous review and optimization of the route plan;
- Prepares different analysis regarding the routes and compares the actual data with the planned routes; based on that, proposes improvements for daily planning and for the next strategic route plan;
- Propose measures in order to simplify and optimize transport operations;
- Prepares and/or optimizes different reports for the transport activity.
- 3 years Logistics industry experience
- 3 years Transport experience
- Educated to university degree level or equivalent professional-standard (Transport –advantage) IT- Microsoft Office (Excel / Word / PowerPoint), ERP and WMS systems
- Advanced knowledge of transport legislation
- Advanced knowledge of geography
- Languages – English – advanced
- Very good communication and planning skills;
- Problem-solving oriented
Rewards integrate compensation, benefit, recognition, learning and development programs, corporate culture and work-life balance. While the individual components of programs may vary by country, work or level, some things remain constant:
- rewarding the results,
- the opportunity to work with talented and leading individuals at every level of our company who respect each other and treat each other equitably.
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to with subject “Transport Planner”. We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.