Compensation & Benefits Specialist - Romania & HungaryScris de leoHR
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a reputable multinational company,
Compensation & Benefits Specialist - Romania & Hungary
- Design, implement, communicate and manage base salary, benefits and recognition programs.
- Manage the annual compensation planning process.
- Lead job evaluation process and provide recommendations.
- Analyze and participate in annual compensation surveys to assess the company competitive position.
- Monitor Personnel Cost Budget execution and offer support in the budgeting process.
- Propose, update and communicate C&B policies and procedures.
- Perform analysis and provide recommendations to HR Leaders and business management, while handling routine activities.
- Provide ad hoc support and develops strong cross-functional partnerships to support business needs.
- Participate in cross functional projects as C&B expert.
- Initiate and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders.
- Candidate with 3-5 year demonstrated experience, multinational company preferred;
- High job evaluation knowledge;
- Very good excel/spreadsheet skills;
- Analytical skills, attention to details and commitment to excellence;
- High integrity and ethics in handling confidential information;
- Good command of English, both speaking and writing.
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to with subject “Compensation & Benefits Specialist - Romania & Hungary”. We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.