Plant Controller - OradeaScris de leoHR
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a multinational automotive company,
Plant Controller - Oradea
- Organizing and co-ordinating Financial Department in the plant ; overseing the training plans for the stuff and ensure that each individual has a development plan to improve his/her performance. Being also involved in the training of non-financial stuff with respect to financial analysis.
- Anually and quarterly budgeting.
- Coordination of monthly closing process according US GAAP -revision the monthly end adjustments (accruals, provisions for payables, receivables, inventories, fixed assets) -reconciliation of balance sheet accounts -preparation of monthly reporting (Balance sheet, Profit and Loss Statement) - intercompanies reconciliation statements - analyses the variance and evolution of performance and financial actual indicators compared to the budget / previous periods and forecast; - preparation of consolidated financial statements - supervision of accounting transactions in order to ensure proper classification of transactions according to the profit/cost centers - cost centre analysis against budgets, forecasts.
- Managing cost accounting activities.
- Providing management with sensitivity analysis to add in their decision making based on a good knowledge of the cost structure, business process and working capital requirements of the business.
- Maintaining financial systems, policies and practicies which ensure that financial reporting meets the needs of management ; having a strong internal controls to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Generating financial stataments, trial balances and profit&loss, analysing and explaining that accompany the results.
- Implementing, following up the KPIs inside company and explaining variances against the budget.
- Monitoring business performance, define, evaluate and improve financial KPIs.
- Applying methology to analyze and determine root causes of financial issues proposing and overseing implementation of corrective actions.
- Providing information to the management on the profitability of products, customers and significant events and trends.
- Makes recommendations for improving the financial operations and the financial position of the company.
- Providing a monthly report to the management with personal insights and recommendations.
- Monitor the budget by reviewing reports and accounting records to determine if allocated funds have been spent as specified.
- Overseing business practices and policies that support efficient asset management.
- Analysing capital expenditure and issuing financial justification for each investment needed.
- Cooperating with the Corporate Tax and Treasury departments to make sure that all needed information is available for their decision making.
- Leading and implementing continuous improvement projects.
- Approving all indirect purchasing in the plant according to the plan and all payments made.
- Managing projects and adjusting resources to increase projects chance for success.
- University degree (economics or controlling preferred). Internationally recognized accounting qualification (CPA, ACCA) is a plus.
- 5+ years experience in various Controlling and Finance assignments.
- At least 5 years experience in a manufacturing company.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Ability to form successful working relationships quickly at all levels.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package, especially Excel.
- SAP R/3 knowledge is an advantage.
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to with subject “Plant Controller”. We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.