Office AssistantScris de leoHR
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a multinational Real Estate company,
Office Assistant – Bucharest
- Management of documents;
- Management of office contractors;
- Support provided to professional staff;
- Administrative tasks related to HR, IT, bank, authorities, marketing events;
- Reception duties
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- University studies
- Good command of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven team work skills
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to with subject “Office Assistant - Bucharest”. We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.