Sales Price Analyst - BucharestScris de leoHR
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a multinational automotive company,
Sales Price Analyst - Bucharest
- Update and supervise sales prices and margins to ensure all quoted projects and modifications are updated and the KPIs are in line with the objectives.
- Analyze the gaps between projects’ turnover and KPIs based on volume, price, mix and currency.
- Analyze and explain the evolution of project vs. latest pricing update.
- Follow-up project modifications and alert on what is not in line with the objectives, to anticipate risks and minimize them.
- Control operational data consistency.
- Update the sales prices, part numbers, perimeters and projects within the project phase (from the award of a project to the start of production).
- Track piece price amortization and accruals and follow-up on commercial contracts.
- Provide support within the local team concerning the cost accounting principles.
- Negotiate and liaise with other branch employees to ensure quotations information are followed up in the most effective and efficient manner to meet the objectives.
- Propose and support the continuous improvements of processes.
- Support the optimization and automation of tools.
- Lead maintenance of standard pricing operating procedures in collaboration with the sales team.
- Capitalize on best practices.
- Develop and deliver ad hoc pricing KPI reports.
- Provide reporting data to the central controller.
- Collaborate with the central controller to prepare data, reporting and presentations to Top Management.
- Knowledge and experience in customer sales data analysis, conclusion and recommendation.
- Project analysis experience according to analysis matrix as: SWOT, 5M, Benchmarking and Action Planning.
- Controlling and cost accounting principles expertise.
- Business oriented; Manage data cost management and solutions to support decision makers.
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to with subject “Sales Price Analyst - Bucharest”. We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.