Information Security OfficerScris de leoHR
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client, a multinational company,
Information Security Officer
- Contribute to the global ISMS by taking over process responsibility and/or supporting in defined Information Security, processes, e.g. policy & guidelines release.
- Conduct Information Security audits either on site or remote;
- Consult in business projects regarding Information Security;
- Represent the company to third parties for the matter of Information Security, e.g. in the event of a 3rd party audit;
- Manage CIS projects and report regularly to CIS management on progress;
- Coordinate and conduct Information Security trainings for employees;
- Ensure close collaboration with the Information Security Coordinators located at each work site.
- Advising management staff on Information Security and in terms of IS-risk evaluation for decision-making.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of Information Security or Information Technology with a strong governance background;
- Very good knowledge of external Information Security standards (ISO 27001), certification in this field is a plus;
- Experience in the field of Information Security audits, either as auditor or auditee;
- Good project management skills, experience in managing relevant projects is a plus;
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a close communication with stakeholders and team members placed worldwide;
- Strong time management and prioritization skills;
- Ability to cope with conflicts and a convincing representation of the topic to stakeholders on management level;
- High willingness to travel;
If you are qualified and have interest in this role, please send us your resume by email to with subject “Information Security Officer”. We sincerely appreciate and thank to all applications, however; only suitable candidates will be contacted further.